Privacy Notice: Website Visitors
- We respect your personal data, taking its security seriously.
- We only retain the data we need for the purpose we obtained it.
- We delete your data at the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions, using our contact details displayed at the end of this notice.
The Data We Hold
We generate log files from various servers, including an IP address assigned to you or to your internet service provider.
How We Use Your Data
References to the legal basis for processing your personal data. (e.g “Basis: Article 6(f)”) are an indication to the Article of General Data Protection Regulation. Each piece of personal data that we process must have a legal basis.
We use our server logs to aid our company’s security as well as observing visitor behaviours (e.g. Which pages have the most traffic/are most popular).
(Basis: Article 6(c): We have legal obligation to protect the data of our clients and staff. Article 6(f): strategy planning is the legitimate activity for a business.)
Your Data and the EEA
We do not transfer or process data outside the European Economic Area.
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data as well as information regarding our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data; erasing any reference to other people.
- Rectify incorrect personal data we are processing.
- Request we erase your personal data if:
- We no longer need it
- You withdraw your consent for the processing of your data
- We no longer have legitimate grounds to process your personal information
- We are processing your personal data unlawfully
- Restrict our processing of your data is based upon legitimate interest.
- Object to our processing despite it being based upon legitimate interest.
- Request your data be transferred from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the means of processing is automated.
If you wish to exercise any of the above right, please contact us using the details at the end of this notice.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our web servers store user data on encrypted storage volumes.
The server logs store information for up to one year, after which they are automatically deleted.
We have offices in both Penzance and Truro.
Truro – Carland Depot, Deer Park, Trewaters, Trispen, Truro, Cornwall TR4 9BE
Phone: 01872 519130
Penzance – Unit M, Questmap Industrial Park, Longrock, Penzance, Cornwall, TR20 2HX
Phone: 01736 719440